Bosch is a popular name in the world of gardening and landscaping equipment. The Rotak lawnmowers have an excellent reputation but which one is right for you? The following review will acquaint you with the main features of Bosch Rotak 43 LI.
Does It Really Work?
The Bosch Rotak 43 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower is powered by a 36V lithium-ion battery. It doesn’t have a cord, which many people find to be a huge convenience that makes manoeuvring easier. Two batteries are included in the kit and the recharge time of each is just one hour. The running time of each battery is up to 30 minutes.
Grass cutting adjustments can be made through the use of a single lever. Depending on your preferences, you can choose a height in the range between 20 and 70 millimetres. The lawnmower weighs 14 kilograms and it measures 79 by 50 by 49.2 centimetres.
This lawnmower is great if you want to give your grass a more thorough cut. It does an excellent job even in corners and at edges. There are grass combs that do a great job, even if grass has to be cut close to flower beds and alleys.
Since there are no cables to extend or move around, this machine is a perfect selection for a medium-sized to large lawn.
According to individuals that have bought Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Cordless, the machine has a number of key characteristics that set it apart. Here’s a list of the biggest advantages:
- No cord for easier mowing: the removal of the cord is a huge advantage in terms of moving the machine around and making sure that the lawn looks perfect. Many buyers that went from an electric to a cordless lawnmower said that the change was incredibly positive.
- The Ergoflex system: the Bosch system is another feature that has gotten a lot of praise. The design of the lawnmower is optimised, ensuring maximum comfort. All kinds of grip positions work and the Bosch Rotak 43 cordless can be operated with either one or two hands.
- Quiet and fast: the mower is very silent and fast. It can cut any kind of grass, regardless of length and dryness. The majority of buyers experienced whatsoever no problems in terms of using the lawnmower and they were also very happy with just how silent it is.
- Easy changing of batteries: the batteries are very easy to change and the grass box can also be taken out and cleaned hassle-free.
- More powerful than an electric mower: this is more powerful than an electric mower and quieter than a petrol one. Many buyers wrote that it provides the best of both worlds.
A Few Shortcomings
It’s difficult to find negative reviews about the Bosch Rotak 43 LI Ergoflex Cordless. Most buyers are perfectly satisfied with all of the features and the functioning of the machine. A couple of small shortcomings have been mentioned in several of the reviews:
- Short battery life: people that have a very large lawn will need to use both of the batteries and they may still be incapable of completing the task without doing at least one recharge.
- Some assembly issues: though everything necessary for the assembly of the machine is provided, some of the buyers experienced problems with the alignment of the parts. They needed the assistance of a helper, in order to put it together.
Bosch Rotak 43 LI is an exceptionally functional and modern lawn mower. The absence of a power cord is one of the biggest advantages and it simplifies the task significantly. In addition, the lawnmower brags ergonomic design and ease of operation. These features have led to predominantly positive reviews and nearly 100 per cent customer satisfaction with the model.
There is also a review on the Bosch Rotak 37 Li, these cordless mowers are becoming more and more popular and rightly so, a quality product which is a delight to operate.
- Related post: Hayter 615 Spirit 41 Electric Mower Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!