The Coleman two burner camping stove is great to have around for people who love social outdoor activities. The technology behind this stove helps you cook various recipes quickly, despite bad weather and high altitudes. The stove comes with two burners which create lasting and powerful heat for fast and easy cooking. Furthermore, the stove is compact and light, which makes it easy to transport and maneuver.
Specifications and Features:
- The stove has the following dimensions when closed: 23.25 x 5.5 x 14.75 inches
- It includes two propane burners, each of 10,000 BTU
- The PerfectFlow system of the stove regulates propane pressure for a constant cooking performance
- Has WindBlock adjustable side panels that protect the pots against wind, providing maximum heat
- Includes a rust resistant, easy to clean aluminum-steel top
- The flames are adjustable – you can adjust their strength depending on the type of recipe you plan to cook
- The PerfectHeat technology behind the product brings efficiency and durability
- It includes a Dual Fuel function, which means it allows you to use two types of fuels to operate it: unleaded gasoline or the Coleman liquid fuel
What Are the Main Advantages of the Coleman Camping Stove?
- It provides even, strong heat – thanks to the two powerful burners, the PerfectHeat technology, pressure control system and the wind blocking panels, this stove provides maximum heat in a short amount of time.
- Versatile – unlike most Colmen camping stoves, the Coleman functions on two different types of fuels.
- Portability – you can take this stove with you, wherever you go, because it does not take much space and it is not too heavy, either.
- Easy to clean – made from aluminum steel, the Coleman can be easily cleaned, no matter how messy your cooking is.
- Long lasting fuel – with a single fuel cylinder, you can use this stove at maximum capacity for more than an hour.
- Works at high altitudes – the pressure control system of the stove regulates fuel pressure so that you can cook rapidly even at the highest altitudes.
Are There Any Drawbacks?
This is, indeed, a very good product, but, since nothing is perfect in this world, it does have some minor drawbacks too. Let’s see what they are:
- You have to use a match or lighter to light the stove, because it does not have a built-in igniter;
- Because you cannot cook too much food at once on the stove, it might be difficult to cook for a large group in a short amount of time.
What Do People Say About It?
Most people who have bought this product declare themselves satisfied with it performance and appreciate the fact that it is so easy to use. Customers say that they encountered no problems setting the stove up, and cleaning it is a piece of cake according to them, too. Most of the Coleman camping stove reviews mention the fact that the product is compact, easy to carry around, durable and provides an even flame for easy cooking – just as advertised. However, one reviewer pointed out the fact that turning the flames low can be pretty tricky.
Overall, a great number of customers offered positive reviews of the stove, saying they are happy with their purchase and the quality-money ratio of the product. Despite the few drawbacks, they generally agree that the stove can be a helpful addition to any camping trip, outdoor activity or backyard cooking Sundays.
If you need a reliable stove to take with you in your camping trips to the mountains, the Coleman can be a great choice. It will be able to be of assistance no matter how high in the mountains you are, or how powerful the wind is. Although too small to accommodate the needs of a large group, the Coleman camping stove can be a perfect item for small backyard cooking gatherings or camping on the mountains with a few good friends. Best Coleman products can be found at Amazon.com
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!