Do you already own the new code of Solitaire game? Hurry up to get codes and play Solitaire game today. The amount of giftcode Solitaire is limited.
Summary of codes games Solitaireac9eae81e
Event codes Solitaire
A limited number of Solitaire codes1b1bb3c0c4
How to get new Solitaire game codes
Step 1: You can go to the website of Solitaire
Step 2: Next, go to the codes input section of Solitaire
Step 3: Enter code Solitaire and enjoy!
You know, any 8X who says they don’t know a card game on Windows must have never been born on Earth. I believe you have at least once spent hours in front of the computer for this card game. And do you want to play it again even just once? If yes, Solitaire APK will be the game you must try.
Let’s enjoy the card game!
Thinking every day will always bring clarity to your brain, which is great for your memory in old age. There’s nothing better than spending some leisure time exercising your mind. You will also be relaxed. One of my favorite games to play when relaxing is playing classic cards on old Windows.
The ultimate card game must be a classic card game
Solitaire is a card game from Tripledot Studios Limited, for those who are passionate about this leisurely sport or want to find a bit of the old flavor from the Windows days with colored windows running back and forth.
Card games can be said to be the most diverse mind sport in the world today. Popular are scratch cards, four-color cards… A bit more complicated there are blackjack cards, klondike… and many variations.
The classic and most popular is probably Klondike, still known as Solitaire, in the list of games that have always been on Windows computers.
Professional card players often say to each other that if you want to practice your skills, join a card club, and assert your level, you must first play Klondike very well. So how is this card game genre, and what is it attractive?
The Rules of Klondike
Klondike’s gameplay is also quite simple, but of course to win many consecutive rounds is very difficult. Here’s how to play this game:
- The deck is randomly shuffled, placing 28 cards face down in 7 columns. In each column, the lower card is stacked on top of the higher card. After the arrangement is complete, there are 24 cards left outside.
- Then the last card of each column is flipped up.
- On these 7 columns, there are 4 compartments that hold cards of the same suit (sticks/diamonds/hearts/flanges). Each compartment can hold up to 13 cards (out of 52 cards in total).
- Rules of the game: A line consists of face-down cards that are stacked in descending order of alternating number and colors. That is, the 5 spade card can be placed above the 6 diamond card, the 8 stroke card will be below the heart card.
- Each correct move would be: move the face-up cards from one column to another. After each move, you must create a complete line with the available cards on the new column.
- If the card from the bottom is an ace or has an adjacent number in the same suit as the card in the top drawer, you can move this card from the bottom to the top.
- If there is an empty column after moving the card, you can fill the space with any number (K).
- If you don’t have enough, correct cards and can’t form a line, you must turn over one of the 24 outer reserve cards to see if you can line it up in one of the 7 available columns.
- Until you place all 52 cards in the upper 4 stacks, you win.
The difficulty of this game lies in that: sometimes not every move can be solved and not always you can complete it. This mini-game is very frustrating at times and is therefore the benchmark against which to judge the player’s brain-filled logical reasoning.
Klondike is back on mobile
Now say goodbye to old Windows, you can have another nostalgic fun on mobile with the original Solitaire (Klondike) game like when you were a kid. Of course, it has been remade with a sleeker look and a more interesting look, rather than the dull green card background as before. Solitaire now has magical 3D graphics, fun animations, a way to flip and line up, fly back and forth to go to the compartments is also more sophisticated.
Solitaire also has more ways to play than it used to be. You can play with 1 card or 3 cards, and you can choose the classic scoring method and rules as above or quickly calculate the score according to the Vegas casino way of playing. You can even customize the card to look good and choose any game mode you like. I really like this point. They have turned the boring old card game into a modern, stylish and interesting game.
This beautiful little mobile game is completely free to play and offline. So feel free to download it to your device and take it out and play whenever you want.
Download Solitaire APK for Android
The card game couldn’t be more classic. Play it to pass the time while exercising your mind and patience. It has beautiful images, colors and a variety of cards. Hey Solitaire lovers! Click the link below to download and play now!
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!