Training outdoors during adverse weather conditions is almost impossible for most of us. This is why you need to own the CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 training kit to help you train in the confines of your home and gym, especially during the winter season. With this new bike trainer kit, you will certainly enjoy your winter training program.
The kit comes complete with two climbing blocks, the fluid 2 trainers, sweat guard, and trainer mat. Read the following Cycleops fluid 2 review for more detailed information:
- 1 Why you should buy Fluid Winter 2 Training Kit?
- 2 Feature of the CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 at a glance
- 3 Features of the CycleOPS Fluid Winter 2 bike trainer in detail
- 4 Pros – Advantages of CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 Cycle Trainer
- 5 Cons
- 6 Conclusion
Why you should buy Fluid Winter 2 Training Kit?
This is the indoor cycle trainer kit that will allow you to train in the most effective way during the winter season. Unlike a magnetic trainer, the resistance unit of this training kit does not rely on a giant magnet.
Instead, it is encased in hydraulic fluid and relies on pedal speed to increase resistance. This means that the harder you pedal, the more you increase the resistance, leading to more effective workouts.
In addition, the CycleOp Fluid Winter Training Kit uses Power Band Technology, which means that the level of resistance is actually a function of cadence and gearing. The Fluid 2 will also give you a very smooth, quiet consistent ride.
Feature of the CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 at a glance
- Power Band Technology
- Self-cooling mechanism
- Resistance unit clutch
- Lifetime warranty
- New flywheel
- Sweat guard
- Foldable Frame
- Trainer mat
- 2’’ Roller
- Asymmetrical Leveling Feet
- Two climbing blocks
- Spring loaded skewer clamp
- Fluid 2 Trainer
- Wide, stable base
Features of the CycleOPS Fluid Winter 2 bike trainer in detail
Fluid 2 Trainer
The training kit’s resistance is encased in hydraulic fluid. This unique feature makes the kit depend on speed in order to increase resistance. The implication of this is that the harder you peddle, the more resistance you experience. Look for a more in-depth cycleops fluid 2 review online for more on this.
Power Band Technology
This feature is specifically meant to automatically adjust resistance levels based on the wheel speed and your cadence by using your bike’s gears.
The flywheel is precision balanced for acceleration features and inertia.
Resistance Unit Clutch
This feature helps ensure optimum tyre engagement every time you ride.
The bike trainer kit also features a skewer clamp which is spring loaded which helps ensure your bike’s engagement while you are riding.
New Power Tuned Flywheel
The new flywheel gives you twice the inertial as well as the quietest ride and best road bike feel.
The training kit also comes with a self-cooling mechanism that is meant to help increase the life of the resistance unit as well as its performance.
This feature helps ensure a smoother ride with less tire wear.
Wide, Stable Base
This feature is meant to help you feel secure on any surface.
Asymmetrical Leveling Feet
This feature helps make sure that you are always balanced while riding.
This feature allows for easy storage and transportation.
This helps protect the frame and other component from sweat.
The trainer mat is meant to help keep the trainer securely in place on the floor.
Pros – Advantages of CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 Cycle Trainer
- Lifetime warranty.
- Best- selling trainer in the USA.
- The trainer is made in the USA.
- It comes with a quick release skewer.
- It is sturdy,
- It comes with a number of nice accessories for home use, including two climbing blocks, guard, and mat.
- It does not need any adjustment because the fluid resistance helps achieve the ideal power to speed ratio.
- It comes with an instruction manual.
- It is easy to set up.
- It comes with the widest range of resistance possible for everything from low cadence climbing simulations to easy spins.
- The fluid technology helps provide smooth and seamless progressive resistance.
- The climbing blocks are stackable and in multiple ways,
- The automatic cooling mechanism helps ensure that there are no billows of smoke no matter how many watts you produce.
- The wide, stable base helps ensure that you are always secure on any surface.
- The asymmetrical leveling feet helps ensure that you are always balanced while riding.
- The rear wheels are easily mounted.
- The stability of the bike while training is assured because the spring loaded skewer clamp helps secure the bike completely to the trainer.
- The Fluid 2 is designed to capture real road feel because of its use of the 2.5 pound precision-balanced flywheel that helps increase momentum and stability of your bike’s rear fly wheel.
- The indoor cycle trainer has been designed to fit common mountain and road bike frames.
- The trainer also is designed to accommodate tires ranging from 26 to 29 inches with rear spacings of 120, 130, and 150 mm.
- The training kit comes with a two week Virtual training free trial.
- It features new leveling feet that can fit 29ers.
If you have been looking for an indoor cycle trainer to use that is most ideal to use during the winter, don’t look any further; CycleOps Fluid Winter 2 is the best option for you. It is a solid bike trainer that gives you the smoothest and most effective workout experience that you have ever wanted. It is also easy to set up and use.
- Related post: Travel Trac Comp Fluid Bicycle Trainer Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!