The Fitleader FS1 spin bike is a low-cost bike model that is ideal for people on a budget. It comes with many features and benefits, making it one of the best indoor low-cost training bikes on the market today. This bike gives you a very smooth workout because of its perimeter weighted flywheel.
In addition, it features different magnetic resistance levels, which allow you vary the intensity of your workouts. Read one of the most detailed Fitleader FS1 indoor cycling bike reviews online down here
- 1 Why should you invest in a Fitleader FS1 indoor training bike?
- 2 Features and Specs at a Glance
- 3 Features of the Fitleader FS1 Cycling Exercise bike in detail
- 4 Pros – Advantages of having a Fitleader FS1 Stationary Exercise Bike
- 5 Cons
- 6 Final Words
Why should you invest in a Fitleader FS1 indoor training bike?
This bike comes some very nice features that you cannot find in any other spin bike in its price range. In particular, it features a multi-functional LCD display, which can monitor your heart rate as you cycle, among other things. This means that you can stay in your target heart rate zone. Additionally, it has a solid and durable steel frame. This makes the bike capable of holding a person weighing up to 293 pounds.
The bike also features a padded seat and handlebars that can be adjusted to fit riders of different heights (from 5.1 to 6.2 feet). It also comes with several other features that are not commonly found in other low-budget bikes, making it a very exceptional excise bike. The Fitleader FS1 will certainly give you a workout that is of higher intensity.
Features and Specs at a Glance
- A durable but lightweight steel frame,
- Adjustable handlebars,
- Adjustable padded seat,
- Water holder bottle,
- 13.22 pound perimeter weighted, bidirectional flywheel,
- A multi-functional LCD display,
- A tablet/iPad holder,
- Magnetic resistance levels
- Fitness programs,
- Dual action safety brakes.
- Height: 38.8 inches,
- Length: 46 inches,
- Width: 25.3 inches,
- Maximum user weight: 293 pounds,
- Unit weight: 69.3 pounds.
Features of the Fitleader FS1 Cycling Exercise bike in detail
The bike comes with a perimeter weighted, bidirectional flywheel that weighs 13.22 pounds .The flywheel helps provide the rider with a true road feel experience. The rider therefore enjoys quiet, smooth, and consistent workouts.
Magnetic resistance levels
The different magnetic resistance levels will enable you to use different levels of intensity while cycling, leading to more effective workouts.
Dual action safety brakes
This feature helps ensure your safety, thus allowing you experience peace of mind while exercising. They are essential especially in the event of an emergency.
Water bottle holder
This feature is meant to help you access your water Bootle in the most convenient way possible while working out.
This feature is meant to help hold your iPad/tablet safely and conveniently while working out. These gadgets are meant to help keep you entertained as you exercise.
This feature is meant to help you monitor your performance while working out. It measures several different factors, including time spent while working out, speed, distance covered, pulse rate, calories burned , as well as rounds per minute( RPM).
Adjustable handlebars and seat
The handlebars and seat can be adjusted to fit individuals of different heights (5.1 to 6.2 feet). This helps ensure that your workouts are most comfortable. In addition, the bike’s seat is also padded for more comfort.
Durable steel frame
This solid steel frame makes the bike very durable. This means it can last for a long time even with intense use. In addition, it can accommodate riders who weight up to 293 pounds.
Read more Fitleader FS1 reviews for more information on the features of this bike.
Pros – Advantages of having a Fitleader FS1 Stationary Exercise Bike
- The Fitleader FS1 spin bike will give you a workout that is of higher intensity,
- It allows you to cycle while standing,
- it is a stable machine,
- It is a low–cost bike but comes with advanced features that are not found in other bikes within its price range,
- It gives you a smooth, quiet workout because of its perimeter weighted flywheel,
- It offers a realistic riding experience,
- It allows you to vary the intensity of your workouts,
- The LCD display allows you to monitor your performance in terms of speed, distance, time, RPM, calories burned, and pulse rate,
- The dual –action safety brake helps enhance safety while working out,
- It bikes come with water bottle, iPad, or tablet. This makes your workout more convenient for you. In addition, the iPad or tablet will provide music to keep you entertained while cycling,
- The bikes give you a more intense workout since it is an indoor cycling bike and not a standard stationery bike,
- You can perform spinning –type workouts while standing if you so wish.
At this price point, actually there is nonethat can be pointed out hard. But there are some that may make it uncomfortable for some specific users.
- If you are tall above 6’2’’ or shorter below 5’1’’ you may want to get otherwise since the seat adjustment supports only this height range.
- If you want to spin while watching a movie on your Ipad or an android tablet, it does have a tablet tray facility. But after placing the tablet on the tray, the display meter can be covered. As there is not much reliable option that comes with a tablet tray other than the fitleader fs1, you should stick to it. But if you are that desperate and want a good solution for holding your tablet, you may check here for some good tablet holder.
- One the best features of it might come out dark this time. It is very lightweight, yet very powerful with 13lb flywheel support and a maximum capacity of holding up to 300 lbs. So it might lack in durability issue. But it is covered with 1-year warranty, think no more.
The Fitleader FS1 is a relatively new model of indoor exercise bikes but seems to be very promising based on various online Fitleader FS1 indoor spinning bike reviews. It is the most ideal low-cost indoor training bike for anyone who wants to door indoor exercises in the comfort of his/her home. It also comes with a number of features that are not available in other spin bikes in the same price range.
In addition, it is a strong and stable machine that offers you a smooth, comfortable, and realistic cycling experience. It also offers you plenty of resistance, thus ensuring you are getting the most challenging workouts. In addition, it comes with other useful features, including a multi-functional LCD display, among others. This indoor cycling exercise bike will certainly give value for money.
- Related post: Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycle Trainer Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!