6-in-1 Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is not only a pressure cooker but also combines slow cooker, steamer, rice cooker, warmer and a sauté/browning function. It’s very convenient for all cooking needs and easy to use even without thorough reading of the instruction. Meal preparation is fast-paced, quite and safe with this pressure cooker.
The capacity of Instant Pot IP-LUX60 (6.33 quarts or about 25 caps) is enough to feed 8 – 10 people, and each of them can eat 2 caps of meal. There are instruction and recipes in 4 languages (French, Chinese, English, Spanish). Steam rack, measuring cup and two spoons are the included accessories. Cord is not retractable of detachable.
Dimensions: 10.2in width, 12.6in height, 11.8in length.
About Pressure Cooker Features and technology of heating
These pressure cookers contain 10 different cooking modes. They are poultry, meat/stew, bean/chili, multigrain, congee, sauté, soup, steam, rice, slow cook. There are 3 adjustable modes for every program. In every program you can choose 3 different temperatures to cook the delicious meal in the time.
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 has a 24-hour timer delay, a Keep Warm mode.
There are 10 protection mechanisms: pressure regulator, anti-blockage vent, leaky lead, extreme temperature, power and excess pressure protection, safety lead lock, lid close detection, automatic pressure and temperature control, high temperature warming. For example, a Safety Lid Lock prevents spilling, leakage, other accidents in the cooking.
IP-LUX60 cooker uses the latest technology of 3rd generation. The electric pressure cooker has 3 components:
- The inner pot for cooking;
- The electric heating system;
- The pressure/temperature sensors.
An embedded microprocessor adjusts heating process and cooking duration making optimal pressure, time and temperature upon receiving input from the sensors.
Instant Pot provides limited warranty for 1 year.
How to cook and clean
- Set the value of pressure to either “Ceiling” or “Vent” position.
- Put into the inner pot the ingredients and seasoning.
- Close the lid. A “beep” sound means it is quite closed.
- Timing: it takes about 20 percent time to the cooking in these cookers than the stove-top pressure cooker.
- Choose a menu setting you need for this meal on the control panel.
- Do what you want while the cooker takes care of your meal.
The lid should get cold before opening. Then use something to move the needle. Be careful not to burn and spray by the steam.
Enjoy your meal.
The option “sauté” can be used with the lid off before adding other ingredients (beans, water). The pressure cooker is great for slow cooking and searing.
The steaming rack and the inner pot from durable stainless steal are easy to clean and can be thrown in the dishwasher. You shouldn’t clean the cooker by harsh materials.
Multi-Use Instant Pot IP-LUX60: Pros and Cons
- Pros of Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Pressure Cooker are:
- Modern, beautiful, user-friendly interface;
- Simplicity of operation;
- Convenience of throwing ingredients;
- No need to control every step of food preparation;
- Cooking delicious, tasty, helpful meals;
- Safeness of pot material for food (inner pot is stainless);
- Easy cleaning;
- Dishwasher safeness of the cooking pot and steel steam rack;
Lid Close Detection and other safety features;
And Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is odorless while cooking, too. But no one thing is impeccable. So, Cons are:
- Some time to heat up, build up the pressure;
- Pressure Cooker’s valve may get a little lose;
- Need to clean often (there shouldn’t be residue stuck – it causes the cooker to not turn on).
Verdict for Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1
Multi-Use Instant Pot IP-LUX60 is a great addition to all size and design kitchens. Instant Pot IP-LUX60 will keep a space, cut the energy consumption nearly about 70 percent, help you with kitchen chores and cook a hearty health food with all the aromas and flavor of its ingredients.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!