The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill (here in Onyx Black) delivers the finest coffee and espresso possible by combining professional performance with an elegantly compact design. The grind control dial lets you select the right consistency for espresso, automatic drip or French Press brewing. And the special helical gear controls the delivery of coffee to the burrs for better grind consistency. The compact design allows it to be stored easily on your counter-top or in a cabinet. Read our full review or skip to some user reviews here.
KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill Features
- Die cast metal construction
- Precision stainless steel cutting burrs
- 15 selectable grinds for a wide variety of coffee beverages, the grind control dial makes it easy to select the right consistency for espresso, automatic drip or French Press brewing
- Metal ring displays grind levels 1 (coarse) through 8 (fine)
- Glass hopper and coffee bin
- Low RPM operation, the cutting burrs turn at just 450 rpm, minimizing frictional heating of the grinds, preserving coffee flavor
- Simple burr access
- Burr cleaning brush
- Easy to clean
- Color: Onyx Black
- Compact design – can easily be placed on your counter-top or in a cabinet
- Special helical gear controls coffee delivery to the burrs for improved grind consistency
- Bin seal plate helps position the coffee bin under grinding spout, preventing coffee ground escape
- Glass grind container minimizes static ‘cling’ of coffee grinds
KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill Review
Designed to the highest standards of commercial performance and reliability, the KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill is your key to making the finest coffee and espresso possible. Two precision flat cutting burrs will grind your coffee to superb consistency, while the low-noise DC motor and gear reduction system work to minimize the frictional heating of the grinds, maximizing your coffee’s flavor and aroma.
The grind control dial lets you select the right consistency for espresso, automatic drip or French Press brewing. And the special helical gear controls the delivery of coffee to the burrs for better grind consistency. The compact design allows it to be stored easily on your counter-top or in a cabinet.
The all-metal housing and glass hoppers of this Burr Grinder are not only durable, stylish, and easily cleaned, they help reduce the static “cling” of coffee grinds common with plastic components.
The KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill has been designed for years of heavy use
The durable stainless steel cutting burrs can be easily adjusted to compensate for wear or replaced if damaged. Like the famous KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, the PRO LINE™ Series Burr Coffee Mill features performance that can be enjoyed from generation to generation. The KitchenAid® PRO LINE™ Series defines commercial quality for the discriminating home chef. From the company distinguished by its legendary craftsmanship.
|KitchenAid Pro Line Series Burr Coffee Mill, Onyx Black
268 total customer reviews…
We especially liked that the KitchenAid burr grinder has 15 different grind settings. Additionally, it has a glass coffee ground container so that the coffee grounds do not stick on the sides of the container and make a mess. We also liked the very quiet operation of this grinder and found that the quality of the coffee and espresso from it was outstanding.
This burr grinder has a rather futuristic appearance that you may or may not like, but we were fine with it. It also receives a solid 4 star rating in Amazon. The list price for this model is US$ 249.99, we got ours with a discount of a bit over 20% here.
- Related post: Handpresso HPWILDHYBRID Coffee Machine Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!