Prestige is one of the brands where Consumers worldwide have enjoyed a long term and satisfied relationship with this company creating happy people and good lifestyles all the way. The products of Prestige cater to small kitchen appliances and other cookware and all of them with a touch of clean definition in quality and contentment. In the slow cooker range it offers products with different capacity that facilitates the user to find the suitable model. Although the functions seems to be similar with most models each of them have a unique design and appears to be different from each other and so is Prestige 6.5L Slow Cooker (product code: 54878) as well and the review of the same is the further read.
Quick Go Through:
For the foods that require long time cooking and those who prefer extended cooking to meet their time of convenience the slow cooker serves the best. It is rather a compact appliance that is less in weight and can be easily stored. This model can be easily handled and can be stored in the shelves above. This Prestige 54878 Slow Cooker comes in bold black colour which a finish that is optimised between the glossy and the matt. Being suitable to tender any type of foods the extended utility of Prestige Black Electric Slow Cooker can be experienced. It takes the oval shape that has an edge over the round shape models as they give more space for cooking and even larger pieces can be accommodated.
Capacity and Control:
Lavish in capacity of 6.5 litres is a best choice for the large families or for about 7 or 8 individuals. It is a great go otherwise too as when the space for cooking is more the output could be better. The control being a mechanical operation it is simple for any body and it allows 3 heat settings of low, high and auto. Based on the quantity and the nature of food the high or low heat setting can be chosen which also determines the cooking time. In the case of auto cooking the food is being cooked automatically until it reaches the perfect tenderness. Prestige 54878 6.5 Litre Black Slow Cooker senses the moisture level and it cooks the food by variable temperature and timing until the result is been obtained. This is a more suitable option for many who wish to go without over or under cooking.
- Close fitting glass lid present in this model works without letting the steam to escape and hence it saves on energy and uses the full power for cooking. The toughened glass is heat resistant that withstands high power.
- Cool to touch handles makes it easy to handle the slow cooker while functioning or just after the programme without the fear of burns.
- See through lid makes a viewing window for the user and it clearly shows the complete cooking process without the need of opening the lid each time for checking.
- Non-slip rubber feet firmly positions even on the smoothest surface and is one of the must have feature to avoid slipping down the appliance.
- Temperature control dial and the indicator light are present in the control panel. The light illuminates and indicates the functioning of the slow cooker.
- Removable ceramic pot is not only easy for cleaning but also serves to be a serving pot on the table and being made of ceramic it is easy for maintenance and attractive for use.
Along the 2 year guarantee is offered a handy recipe book that makes Prestige Oval Slow Cooker complete to take off. This gives some extra peace in the minds of the user and is one extra reason to own this model.
Prestige 54878 6.5 Litre Slow Cooker – Technical Specification Table
|Model Name||6.5 Litre Slow Cooker|
|Heat settings||3 – low, high and auto|
|Controls||Mechanical control with indicator|
|Product Features||Close fitting glass lid
Cool to touch handles
See through lid
Non-slip rubber feet
Temperature control dial
Removable ceramic pot
Power on indicator
|Lid type||Transparent glass with center handle|
|Inclusive||Recipes in a handy book|
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!