The glossy piano black finish ensures that you cannot pass by this refrigerator without admiring its features. The Samsung RS261MDBP Side-by-Side Door Refrigerator is the ideal definition of ultramodern refrigerators. The unit features a myriad of innovative technologies designed to not only guarantee the freshness and flavors of foods and drinks stored therein, but make your life pretty simple. External Digital Display, Indoor Ice/Water Dispenser, Energy Star Compliance and Open Door Alarm are just but some of the features that come with this unit.
The beautiful and luxurious finish ensures that the refrigerator can effortlessly blend with the décor used in your kitchen. The 26 cubic feet storage capacity is maximized by the inclusion of the adjustable door bins and spill-proof glass shelves. Therefore, you can rest assured that this particular unit will provide you with enough storage space for your party platters, beverages, leftovers and fresh produce.
The Samsung RS261MDBP Refrigerator will enable you to save hundreds of dollars in energy bills thanks to the Energy Star rating and conserve energy as a result of the Energy Saver Plus Technology. If the door is left open for more than 3 minutes, the door alarm is activated.
Features and Specifications of the Samsung RS261MDBP 26 Cubic Foot Side by Side Refrigerator
- Door Alarm: This feature functions in alerting you if the refrigerator door is left open for too long.
- Energy Saver Plus Technology: This feature functions in automatically switching the refrigerator to energy-saving mode if the doors are not open for more than 24 hours. This energy conservation element will enable you to save hundreds of dollars in electricity bills.
- Aesthetics: The glossy piano black finish ensures that the refrigerator can easily blend with the décor used in your kitchen.
- Capacity: The refrigerator boasts of 26 cubic feet storage capacity. As such, you should have enough storage space for all your party platters, drinks, leftovers, dairy products, fresh produce and meat.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool: These features function in instantly dropping the temperatures in both the refrigerator and freezer compartment by at least 10 degrees. This can come in handy when you need to harden ice cream or chill sodas.
- Indoor Ice/Water Dispenser: This feature ensures that you have endless supply of clean and fresh drinking water as well as ice cubes. You will most likely appreciate this feature when hosting friends and family.
- LED lighting: The LED theater lighting ensures that you have adequate illumination needed to search for contents stored therein without necessarily using external light.
- Warranty: Included in the packaging is a 1 year warranty for parts and labor and an additional 5 year warranty for sealed system components.
- Crisper Drawers: The humidity-controlled crisper drawers ensure that the freshness and flavor of fruits and vegetables stored therein are preserved.
The Pros and Cons of the Samsung RS261MDBP 26 Cubic Foot Side by Side Refrigerator
The Samsung RS261MDBP retails for roughly $1,500 online and this is exclusive of the shipping and handling charges. Therefore, it makes sense if you would like to first of all weigh the pros and cons before making your purchase.
- The beautiful and stylish finish makes it easy for the refrigerator to blend easily with virtually any décor used in a kitchen.
- The energy conservation features built into the refrigerator such as Energy Star Rating, Open Door Alarm and Energy Plus Technology will enable you to save hundreds of dollars in electricity bills.
- Technologies such as Twin Cooling System and Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers guarantee the freshness and flavor of foods stored in the refrigerator.
- The indoor ice/water dispenser provides you with endless supply of clean drinking water and tasty ice cubes.
- Regular cleaning and polishing are required in order to maintain the glossy finish.
The Samsung RS261MDBP 26 Cubic Foot Side by Side Refrigerator is ideal for consumers who are looking for reliability, performance and durability in addition to basic refrigeration and freezer functions.