Vaping has certainly become a very popular thing across recent years. Now that there are so many different vaporizers on the market, it can be difficult to buyers to find the right product for them.
One of the market’s strongest contenders is the VaporFi Orbit, a dry herb vaporizer kit that is offering an all-around solution for dry herb vaping. Find out more about this popular new product and what’s included in the box in this new product from VaporFi™ , the Orbit Dry Herb Vaporizer Kit review.
What you get
A 1.7ml vaporizing chamber is included and this has generally been found to be enough for most people. As well as this, the kit contains:
- 1 2200 mAh Rechargeable Vaporizer
- 1 USB Charging Cable (Wall Charging Adapter Sold Separately)
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 5 Mesh Replaceable Filters
- 5 Silicone Mouthpiece Covers
- 1 User Manual
How it’s used
Filling the VaporFi Orbit is a relatively simple process.
- The chamber should be filled to around 3/4 full with dry herbs.
- After these have been packed into the chamber, the button has to be clicked 5 times in succession and the device will then turn on.
- It’s recommended that to get the best vaping experience from the unit, the user should draw smoothly.
- Once use has finished and it’s ready to be turned off, the button can be clicked another 5 times and it will shut down.
A battery-saving feature is also included in the Orbit unit, which will turn the product off automatically if it hasn’t been used for 10 minutes.
Three different heating settings can be selected, changing the amount of heat that is applied to whatever dry herb that’s been put into the chamber.
When the power button is held for 3-5 seconds, the temperature can be adjusted to the user’s desired preference.
There is a potential downfall to using a higher setting, and that’s that the chamber will most likely have to be cleaned more frequently. The VaporFi Orbit certainly requires fairly regular cleaning, no matter what setting is used.
The levels that can be selected are:
- Red360F – Reached within around 60 seconds
- Green380F – Reached within around 90 seconds
- Blue420F – Reached within 120 seconds. This is the highest option.
An LED that is positioned beneath the power button indicates the current setting by its color, and the power button also changes to the appropriate color.
So what do we think?
Seeing as this device features a large chamber and very strong battery life, it makes for a good vaping experience for most of its users.
The VaporFi Orbit Dry Herb Vaporizer Kit is a very cheap ($100) and yet effective solution for people that need an improved method of vaporizing the dry herb of their choice.
Although the regularity of cleaning could become an annoyance for some, the VaporFi Orbit still has a strong position as a good looking, easy to use and enjoyable alternative to smoking. For this reason we give it 4.5 stars
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!