If you have the Cuisinart CBK-200 Bread Maker in your home, you will never need to visit the local grocery shop or the bakery to buy fresh loaves of bread ever again. And what can be better than the aroma of freshly baked loaves of bread. It is certainly delicious and everyone loves it. Nowadays, home baking appliances allow ordinary folks to bake scrumptious and varied types of breads right at home.
Cuisinart CBK-200 Overview
The appliance features sixteen main preset cycles which include; rapid French or Italian, French or Italian, rapid whole wheat, white, whole wheat, rapid white, gluten free, artisan dough, rapid sweet breads, sweet breads, last minute loaf, low carb, dough or pizza dough, jams, quick bread or cake and bake only. You can modify these cycles to come up with a total of a massive 101 cycles. Actually, this smart little bread maker is quite a versatile invention that is worthy of buying.
There are various advantages of baking bread in your home as opposed to buying it ready made from the bakery. First of all, making your own bread has the benefit of being sure of the used ingredients and the ability to control the whole baking process right from the start. Secondly, baking your bread with the CBK-200 is an economic alternative to using a full sized appliance. Thirdly, the bread maker has a self-programmable feature that allows you to make bread in your own style and according to your own recipes. You can also undertake numerous baking experiments so as to come up with the best possible final results with this baking machine.
Features of Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Bread Maker
- Features 16 main preset cycles for varied bread making options
- Makes 1 to 2 pound loaves of bread
- Due to its convection fan, it is less noisy
- Programmable and comes with removable lid and a glass viewing window
- Comes with a 12 hour delay timer and an audible alarm that alerts you when to add other ingredients
- Comes with a 15 minute power failure back up system to enable you to continue baking even after a power outrage or failure
- Dimensions; 18x 12.2 x 14.9 inches and weighs approximately 9 pounds
- Comes with a limited 3 year warranty
- It has 3 crust color and 3 loaf size options
- Included is the power cord and its power usage is 680 watts
- Comes with a pause button that enables a 15 minute pause
- It has an easy to use interface and an LCD display screen
- Bakes horizontal loaves of bread and comes with a removable bread pan that has functional handles
- It has a baking chamber, heating element, measuring cups, and spoon
Cuisinart CBK-200 Bread Maker Reputation
Users of this bread making appliance concur that it is one of the best bread making machines on the market. According to them, the Cuisinart bread maker produces varied high quality types of bread that are crispier and have more evenly browned crusts.
Apart from this, the machine has a helpful audible alarm that alerts when to add additional ingredients. It also alerts you when to remove the mixing paddle so that you don’t have to dig it out after the baking process, preventing a hole being left in the bottom of the loaf. The appliance is a trusty dependable bread making machine that works quite well and which is economically viable in all ways.
Overall, the bread maker is an excellent appliance to own. It comes with numerous functional features for enhancing your baking experience. For instance, the “beep” which alerts you when to remove the mixing paddle prior to the start of the baking process and the programmable cycles for gluten free, low carb, and artisan breads. Apart from this, it allows for a hassle free baking experience to everyone who owns it. Whether or not to buy it depends on the user, but as the good points far outweigh the bad ones, it is an excellent buy.
All in all, this bread maker is a user-friendly and uncomplicated bread making machine that produces delicious baked delicacies. It is a wonderful home appliance that doesn’t require you to dig deep into your pockets to buy; therefore it is certainly a worthy buy. Remember to pick up the recipe book when buying the Cuisinart CBK-200 appliance, as it is helpful when it come to producing varied types of bread and that are of high quality.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!