Do you already own the new code of Dead Cells game? Hurry up to get codes and play Dead Cells game today. The amount of giftcode Dead Cells is limited.
Summary of codes games Dead Cells1f59798afc
Event codes Dead Cells
A limited number of Dead Cells codes1e4734b33b
How to get new Dead Cells game codes
Step 1: You can go to the website of Dead Cells
Step 2: Next, go to the codes input section of Dead Cells
Step 3: Enter code Dead Cells and enjoy!
About games Dead Cells
Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemy experiment and explore the vast and ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you can fight the guards.
dead cell What is one? roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin which will require you to master Fierce 2D battles with various weapons and skills fight minions and ruthless bosses.
Kill. Dead. Learn. Say it again.
First on PC and console, indie hit dead cell Now kill enemies on mobile!
• Roguevania: Progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with adrenaline-pumping replayability of counterfeiters and the threat of eternity
• Fierce and dynamic 2D action: Learn your enemy’s patterns for survival or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Process: Unlock new levels with each death, choose a path that suits your current build, your playstyle, or just your mood. Surely, the fort wouldn’t be as bad as the culvert, would it?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or sprint to the end?
FREE CUSTOM MODE UPDATE! [21/09/2021]
• Update Custom Mode – change the run to your liking
• Extra backpack – store extra weapons
• 1 new biome – Abandoned Distillery
• 9 new enemies – Poisonous Zombies, Dancers, Troubles and more
• 9 new weapons and items – Crowbar, Katana Hattori, Barrel Launcher and more
• 8 new mutants – Porcupak, Ranger Gear, Thorny Tip and more
• New clothes
BAD SEED DLC
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the castle and stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
• New levels to lead you astray: The Seedling of Disorganized Ruins and the Toxic Poison of Exiles
• New monsters torn to pieces: get to know the locals, like Jerkshroom and Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: chop off their protruding heads with the Scythe Claw or make them dance to the rhythm of Rhythm n’ Bouzouki
• New boss to fight: Mama Tick really wants to meet you
DLC FATAL FALLS [21/09/2021]
• 3 new biomes – Enjoy the fresh air at the temples of Crack, wander the Eternal Coast and take pictures in the Tomb
• 8 new monsters – Cold-blooded guards and their friends are eager to teach you about their culture. … Wait, isn’t your loved one on the eternal shore…?
• 7 new weapons – lil’ Serenade is great for breaking the ice with the locals, though a Snake Fang would make the perfect souvenir…
• 1 new boss – Scarecrow takes great pride in his gardening skills and won’t hesitate to show them off
THE QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Take it to the sea!
• 2 new biomes – Fight your way through a shipwreck or develop a burning lighthouse and take on the deadliest foes.
• 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, trident and pirate hook (not including blindfolds).
• 2 new bosses – Don’t lose your mind before meeting the Queen!
This DLC also gives you the usual extras:
– Unlovable pets.
– Lots of new clothes.
– New enemies to bash.
WARNING: Devices with less than 2 GB of RAM may not be able to run this content properly. We advise you not to use this DLC if your device has less than 2gb RAM.
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a better look and feel
• Two game modes are available: Original & auto hits
• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the position and size of the buttons to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanism!
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible on this issue.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!