There are many reasons why people search for quality portable stoves. Whether you’re on a road trip or on a hiking adventure in the countryside, these products can prove to be extremely useful and practical.
The light weight, handy features, resilient construction and low energy consumption of the RoadPro 12 volt stove make it one of the handiest and most popular portable stoves available.
Despite being relatively small and of electric design, the RoadPro is fully equipped with some of the best features this type of product can be fitted with. Here is a list of what you get:
- The stove is designed to be easily transported from one place to another, weighing only 3.3 pounds.
- Its construction allows for a near perfect balance between energy consumption and heat generation. The stove doesn’t consume too much power, but it can warm food to more than 300 degrees
- Easy to install and use, the RoadPro 12 volt portable stove can quickly be plugged into any lighter type 12 volt socket.
- Within an hour, you can use the RoadPro stove to heat up even a larger portion of food with minimal consumption.
- It makes fast food stands seem obsolete compared to the prospect of cooking your own tasty dishes in record time. You can save a lot of money while eating healthier food on the road.
- Heat distribution is almost perfect, as on the outside there is no area that may be too warm to handle.
- Frozen, leftover and pre-cooked food can easily be heated up in less than 30 minutes.
- You may notice the cord getting slightly hot when you unplug it. While this may be considered by some to be cause for concern, most users say that the construction seems to be quite durable, as it lasted for a long time, despite overuse.
- The handle is made of plastic, which can be a slight drawback in terms of durability in the long run.
Feedback and Opinions
Most users are very happy with the quality craftsmanship of the RoadPro, stating that it may well be one of the best portable stoves they have owned. Most reviewers talk about the ratio between the power of the stove and its energy consumption values, claiming that it lives up to all of their expectations while considerably reducing the power costs.
The few negative feedback coming from users who have bought the RoadPro stove talk about the slightly lesser quality of the plastic handle, but state that this doesn’t really affect the positive experience they got from the stove itself.
In a Nutshell…
While the practical advantages of buying portable stoves are clear to many people, you still need caution when choosing a product. If you make a list of everything you would need from a stove such as this RoadPro model, however, you will realize that it isn’t easy to find a better portable cooking device.
With a great price, a design geared towards ease of use, low power consumption and practical use, the RoadPro 12 volt stove is undoubtedly one of the best portable stoves you can choose from.