Hotpoint is a brand with enriched with style and technology. They have innovated many products like dishwashers, laundry, refrigeration and cooking categories. The products are unique and are been produced with technologies that reduce energy and water consumption. Added to these they are committed to the environment and doubtlessly owing the best brand award. The following review gives you more details about Hotpoint Aqualtis AQ113D 697 I White Colour Washing Machine.
This stylish white colour housing appliance comes in the freestanding installation. The door is been highlighted with the black colour. The controls are contemporary with the digital control system. The overall dimension of Hotpoint Aqualtis AQ113D 697 I Washing Machine is 595mm in width, 850mm in height and 645mm in depth. With the ability to handle the laundry of 11kg serves for the large family requirement. It can also be put to function with the minimum of 1 kg load and can go up to 11kg.
Controls and Display:
This is a well designed control panel with the knobs, touch controls and the display. The button present gives the on/off control and it is been assisted with the indicator light. Besides it is present the wash cycle selector knob which helps in making the selection. The LCD screen gives out the setting details and the current status. It is been surrounded with the touch buttons for the memory functions and other option selections. The selection of temperature, spin speed, delayed start also come with the touch controls. The other selection are present in the touch style which is ECO selector, start/pause button, wash cycle phase, child lock and the indicators.
There are about 17 programmes which are coloured cottons, synthetics, whites, coloured, darks, steam refresh, duvets, bed & bath, rinse, spin, anti-allergy, under delicates, wool, mix and cotton whites. Along with these programmes are included the steam hygiene which gives improved washing performance. It works by generating steam during the washing. The easy iron programme designs both the wash and the spin cycles to be performed by reducing the creases. In the time saver programme the duration of the wash cycle is been reduced by about 50% hence it also acts as an energy saving programme. In the ECO option it does not heat up the water and does the washing in the natural condition. This reduces the energy consumption. Further the timed programme, variable spin speed and the temperature selection bring in more combination to suit the requirement and it can also be put in the memory option for future usage.
- Child Lock is an option which safeguards the set programme and without the unlock the programmes cannot be altered.
- Variable Temperature and Spin gives the user more options to programme. Based on the nature of the fabrics the temperature can be selection and the maximum spin speed is 1600rpm which can be reduced to the extent of 400 rpm.
- The 24 Hour Delay Start lets you take the advantage of odd hours energy discounts. It is also suitable for those on busy schedule.
- Spin cycle control makes it easy for the user to increase or decrease as required. It also gives you an option to decide on the need of the spin functions.
- Fast wash programs is been specially designed that completes the wash programme quicker but with the same efficiency.
- Automatic consumption control takes care of the optimised consumption of energy, water and detergents, hence saving on the bills.
- Reduced creases makes ironing simple and it suits all the fabrics as it eliminates tangling too.
- Duvet cycle is a specially designed one for the stuffed fabrics which needs extra care with extra cleaning effect.
Hotpoint AQ113D 697 I Touch Control Washing Machine has been rated with grade ‘A+++’ for the energy consumption and it is the highest. The wash and the spin efficiency are also rated with grade ‘A’.
The 12 months guarantee period for both the parts and the labour is been offered by the manufacturer. That makes a better promise about the quality and its functioning for years to come.
Hotpoint AQ113D 697 I Washing Machine White – Technical Specification Table
|Model Name||Aqualtis AQ113D 697 I Washing Machine|
|Load Type||Front loading|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||85 x 59.5 x 64.5 cm|
|Wide Door Opening, Angle||180°|
|Wash Programmes||17 – coloured cottons, synthetics, whites,
coloured, darks, steam refresh, duvets,
bed & bath, rinse, spin, anti-allergy,
under delicates, wool, mix, cotton whites
|Spin speeds||1600 rpm|
|End-of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Delay Start Timer||Yes|
|Count down display||Yes|
|Intensive wash option||Yes|
|Hand Wash Program||No|
|Baby & Toddler Clothing Programme||Yes|
|Extra features||Child Lock
Variable Temperature and Spin
24 Hour Delay Start
Spin cycle control
Fast wash programs
Automatic consumption control
Bed and bath cycle
|Spin Drying Efficiency||A|
|Guarantee||12 months for parts and labour|