Philips the technology centric brand has extended its product range to the home appliance segment. The small appliance category has juicers with wide range of models. This model is a new introduction which is also an award winning product. More on Philips HR1871/00 Avance Collection Centrifugal Juicer can be obtained in the following review.
The highlight this model which keeps it a step ahead of the rest are the efficiency to squeeze out every drop from the input fruit or vegetable. Its powerful motor helps to extract the juice completely out of it. Further the contents are not required to be cut of sliced as the feeding tube is extra large which is XXL to accept it as a whole. Using the appliance is also simple and the cleaning too goes as easy with the parts being dishwasher safe.
The outlook of Philips HR1871/00 Avance Collection 800 Watts Juicer is with the stainless steel housing. The material used is high grade plastic and stainless steel. It has a combination of ink black and stainless steel finish. It has a compact dimension and the product weight is mere 5.2kg. The spout gives a drip free pouring, available is safety clamps and also provided with the juice jug.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3fVOCCO” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Power and Capacity:
The motor provided with this model is highly powerful with 800 Watts and does the squeezing out function effectively. The juice jug is as big as it can accommodate 1500ml of liquid. The pulp container can also fill in 1.6 litres of pulp. Further the feeding tube measures 80mm in diameter which accepts the fruit and the vegetable in full size.
This model functions in the centrifugal type and the extraction of juice is much more compared to the conventional type of juicers. It is also been enriched with many features and functions as follows.
- This juicer makes up to 2.5 litres of juice in a single go and this works best to serve about 8 to 10 person. It does a great job during the time of partying.
- This model does not required any kind of pre-cutting as with the XXL feed tube the whole fruit or the vegetable can easily go in.
- The control of this juicer is with the knob and it allows 2 speed settings. The first one is for the delicate and less volume fruits and the second speed is speeder and can be used for the harder foods. This option makes it also energy efficient.
- The parts pulp container and the pusher are made of PP and the spout is made of stainless steel these are easy clean material and hence makes it easy for maintenance.
- Dishwasher safe parts allow to be maintained with the help of the dishwasher and hence less burden for cleaning process.
- Drip stop spout is another highlight as the juice can be poured out without being conscious as it is drip free and can be handled even by the less experienced.
- Integrated cord storage gives it a neat overall look as it can be stored compact avoiding those lengthy cords hanging around.
- Non-slip feet keep the juicer in tact on the smooth surface and it eliminates the fear of slipping off.
- The safety clamps are provided which holds the lid firmly and gives extra peace to the conscious minds.
The following are the accessories that are been offered by the manufacturer which comes along the purchase of Philips HR1871/00 Stainless Steel Juicer and they are the juice jug, spout accessory, recipe booklet.
Philips HR1871/00 Juicer – Technical Specification Table
|Model Name||HR1871/00 Avance Collection Juicer|
|Colour/Finish||Ink black and stainless steel|
|Housing material||Stainless steel|
|Product weight||5.2 kg|
|Pulp container||1.6 litres|
|Cable length||1 meter|
|Juice jug capacity||1500 ml|
|Dishwasher safe parts||Yes|
|Features||Makes up to 2.5 litres of juice in a single go
No pre-cutting required
XXL feed tube
2 speed setting
Easy clean material
Dishwasher safe parts
Integrated cord storage
|Accessories||Juice jug, spout accessory, recipe booklet|