Coffee is one of the most demanded beverages across the globe. The coffee machine helps us to make the desired coffee and there are many models under this category. Philips one of the leading brand introducing this model with an impact of being competitive in quality, functionality and appearance. A look deeper in to Philips Senseo HD7814 Black Coffee Machine can be obtained in this review.
This model lets you enjoy a delicious cup of coffee with crème layer instantly when you wish to. Each cup is brewed freshly letting you enjoy the freshness and the purity. The aroma of the coffee is also enhanced ensuring best taste. The other important aspect that helps to bring perfect cup of coffee are the use of fresh water, fresh coffee pods and clean machine.
It is advisable not to use the water stored in the coffee maker for long. The parts that make this model complete are the water reservoir, different cup cord holders, coffee spout, spout drip tray, cup tray, water distribution disc, sealing ring, outflow valve and indicator light.
Care and Maintenance:
It is important to maintain the appliance in the right way in ordered to ensure trouble free function. It is advisable to de-scale coffee machine once every 3 months which cleans up the scale built inside the appliance. The water reservoir on the pod holder is removable and can be cleaned with the hot water.
- Iconic curved SENSEO designs is one of the highlighted feature of this model. It is not possible to say ‘no’ to this style if the home is of contemporary type.
- Unique brewing system gives out optimised taste and it makes sure that each of the cups is freshly brewed with the right balance of coffee and water. It brings out great taste along with rich aroma.
- It is possible to obtain 1 or 2 cups in less than a minute. It is surely a delight to obtain a couple cups of freshly brewed coffee in about 30 seconds.
- Auto shut off function is present which takes care of energy conservation. The coffee machine automatically switches off after 60 minutes.
- Coffee foam layer is possible which makes the cup of coffee perfect with rich and tasty foam layer.
- The water reservoir present in this model has the capacity of 6 cups and it is also possible to fill in less quantity or as required. The reservoir can be removed and filled with fewer fills when required.
- Large coffee pod variety accommodation is possible where in the pods of different taste and flavours can be used in this coffee machine.
- One button operation is present and it does not feature with any digital display. With the simple press of the button for the choice of 1 cup or 2 cups coffee the appliance is set to function instantly.
Other Product Details:
Philips Senseo HD7814 5 Cups Coffee Machine is a high powered appliance with the power of 1450 Watts. It is powerful enough to speed up and give quick coffee experience. It is quite obvious that the length of the cord is important for the convenience of installation and this model comes with the cord length of 100 meters which is on the average side. The water tank capacity is 750 ml which is about 5 cups. The spout height is 117mm while the black coffee brewing volume is 120ml.
Overall, Philips Senseo HD7814 1450 Watts Coffee Machine is great for functions like Foam producer, Pod coffee maker, Cup warmer, Water boiler and Steam producer. The guarantee offered by the manufacturer is for the period of 2 years that covers both parts and labour.
|Model Name||Senseo HD7814 Black Coffee Machine|
|Type||Coffee pod systems|
|Capacity||0.75 liters/5 cups|
|Spout height||117 mm|
|Controls||1 button operation|
|Material||High grade plastics|
Pod coffee maker
|Features||Iconic curved SENSEO designs
Unique brewing system
1 or 2 cups in less than a minute
Auto shut off
Coffee foam layer
Removable water reservoir
Large coffee pod accommodation
One button operation
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!