Smeg as always is a fusion of style and technology. The company is rooted deeply for more than six decades shows passion towards innovating distinctive products for the home and kitchen. It gives the best to its customers by creating exclusive designs for the new concept of living. There are wide range of products among which is Smeg Linea KSE912NX 90cm Chimney Hood which is a great performer and the following reviews gives you more details about it.
This model has a stainless steel finish along with the black glass control panel. The chimney style of installation is one of the powerful models that go well for four or more burners. The looks are in the designer style which makes it best for the modern homes. The controls of Smeg Linea KSE912NX 90cm 390 Watts Hood are located in the front panel in the stretch of black glass finish. It allows you to set the timer, the speed levels and the on/off controls. The white colour digital display makes it clear to read anywhere around the kitchen space.
- This model is been equipped with a single high performance motor which works to cleanse the air to the maximum. It removes the impurities and delivers fresh air over and over again.
- There are 4 speed controls in which the hood can be put to function, it can be judged based on the use of burners and the continuity of usage.
- The 3×20 Watts halogen lights and dimmer switch is available and that is a lavish illumination provided to the cooking area.
- Another interesting aspect of this model is the grease filter. Available are 3 stainless steel grease filters and they can be easily maintained as they are dishwasher safe.
- Automatic switch off function 30 minutes timer makes handling this hood easy as constant check is not required. The Intensive speed for 10 minutes timer is also available which helps to clean up the impurities in the air instantly.
- Filter cleaning and replacement indicators makes the maintenance simple and based on the indicators it can be cleaned and replaced. This is an important aspect in the maintenance as otherwise it does not purify the air fully.
- Keyboard lock is available by which it is possible to jam the keyboard for the cleaning purpose. The motor and even the lights are brought to the off position.
The presence of a single motor lets you set the appliance function in 4 different speed levels. The noise emission at each of these levels is different and it goes increasing as the speed increases. The level of noise emission based on the speed setting from 1 to 4 are 48 dba, 59 dba, 60 dba and 66dba, in case of the intensive program the noise emission is 71 dba.
The vent outlet measures 150mm and with the suction power of 830m3/hr it suits medium sized kitchens. It also allows the internal re-circulation or the extraction process. Present in Smeg Linea KSE912NX Stainless Steel Finish Hood are 3 halogen lights of 20 watts each and it also gives a dimmer switch to adjust the illumination in the workplace. The power consumption is 390 watts which is quite nominal for the models of this type.
Overall, this model although common in style makes it a great wall mounted installation to add value to the space.
Smeg KSE912NX Cooker Hood – Technical Specification Table
|Model Name||Linea KSE912NX 90cm Chimney Hood|
|Type of hood||Chimney hood|
|Finish||Stainless steel with black glass control panel|
|Grease filters||Metal grease filter|
|Motor||Single high performance motor|
|Operation mode||Ducted or recirculation|
|Nominal power||390 Watts|
|Controls||Electronic soft touch controls and white digital display|
|Optional extra||Recirculation kit|
|Design features||High performance motor
White digital display
4 speed controls
3×20 Watts halogen lights and dimmer switch
3 stainless steel grease filters which is dishwasher safe
Automatic switch off function 30 minutes timer
Intensive speed for 10 minutes timer
Filter cleaning and replacement indicators
|Noise level based on speed||48 dba / 59 dba / 60 dba / 66dba / 71 dba|
- Related post: Electrolux EFA50700K Island Hood Review