Bosch lawnmowers are known for their quality and Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower is no exception. The machine has a couple of great features that turn it in a buyer favourite.
Figuring out what the mower’s biggest strengths are and what the capacity of the battery is will help you decide whether to purchase Bosch 600885D71 or opt for another machine.
Does it Work?
Bosch 600885D71 works beautifully. It’s a cordless rotary lawnmower that’s powered by a 36v lithium-ion battery. The battery’s capacity makes Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower suitable for small to medium-sized lawns.
There’s one other wonderful feature that makes the mower multi-functional. A rear roller is available for the purpose of creating a striped lawn design.
Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower makes great use of the available power. There’s no need to worry about battery life and having to recharge frequently.
One of the innovative features that make the lawnmower so great is the efficient energy management (EEM) system. The blade rotation is maintained at an optimal speed.
There’s also a kinetic energy recovery system that utilises the power generated by the blade run-down.
These two characteristics can increase the battery life by anywhere between 10 and 20 per cent.
Biggest Advantages of the Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower
Bosch Rotak 32 LI works beautifully and it has a number of positive features that buyers are particularly happy with. Some of the most prominent advantages include:
- Lightweight design: the lawnmower’s weight is only 10.2 kilograms, making the machine easy to lift and easy to store.Bosch 600885D71 measures 59.4 by 40.2 by 36.4 centimetres and it comes with an integrated carry handle for even more convenience. The handle can be folded to simplify the storage process.
- Adjustable cutting heights: the height of grass cutting can be adjusted in the range from 30 to 70 millimetres. The width of cut is 32 centimetres.
- Long battery life: when it’s being used on shorter and dry grass, the battery can last approximately 30 minutes. A single battery gives anywhere between 500 and 700 operational cycles, which contributes to up to 10 years of regular use. Getting the battery fully recharged will require approximately 60 minutes. There’s a built-in charge indicator, telling you when the battery’s ready for use.
- Grass combs for a better result: Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower is equipped with grass combs and inset front wheels that enable close cutting in edges and corners. It’s also possible to cut around flower beds or paths with a high level of precision.
- Large grass box: the grass box has a 31-litre capacity, making it possible to collect large quantities of grass without being forced to empty the box.
- Silent functioning: lawnmowers powered by a lithium-ion battery are much quieter than their counterparts that require fuel. Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower is no exception.
A Few Shortcomings
The Bosch lawnmower has a big number of customer reviews and most of them are positive. A few minor shortcomings appear in a couple of the buyer testimonials:
- Grass box handle detaches: a few people managed to detach the grass box handle while attempting to empty the clippings. Though the problem is relatively uncommon, it was mentioned by a couple of reviewers on Amazon.
- Lightweight roller: the roller responsible for the creation of stripes is relatively lightweight in comparison to what other mowers are equipped with. As a result, the stripes aren’t going to be particularly long-lasting.
- Not suitable for a bigger garden: people that have to cut the grass of a bigger lawn aren’t particularly happy with what the mower has to offer. The issue with the insufficient battery life can be resolved through the purchase of a spare battery.
This Bosch lawnmower is powered by a lithium-ion battery, which means there are no cords and no noisy functioning. Most people that purchased the mower were satisfied with its performance and the battery life.
Bosch Rotak 32 LI Ergoflex Cordless Lawnmower is good for you if you have a small to medium-sized garden.
The ergonomic design and the roller are cool. The same applies to the wheels and grass combs that make it possible to cut close to flower beds and paths.
If you’re looking for a user-friendly mower, you’ll be happy with this machine.
The big number of positive customer reviews stands as evidence of the claim.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!