There are rice cookers manufactured by various brands. You will find different kinds of models, sizes and shapes so that your needs will be fulfilled in a very efficient manner. The rice cooker that you purchase should have easy-to-use interface. It should have controls so that you will have great control on the quality of food prepared from the cooker. Tiger Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker comes with some of the best features so that you can make the most of your investment.
Product Features & Description
If you would like to go for best rice cooker, you should go through the features. Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker comes with 3 in 1 function. It has rice cooker, steamer and slow cooker function through which you will be able to make the most of your time, effort and money. The rice cooker bowl comes with far-infrared ray coated inner pan. You can find detachable inner pad, LED control panel and detachable steam vent cap.
The dimensions of the product are 13.2”x 9.6” x 8.7”. The weight of the product is 7.1 pounds. You can prepare beautiful white rice as well as brown rice with the help of Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker. The rice will be moist, fluffy and light in color. You will find that the outer edge of the brown rice will be crunchy. In order to use the product for a long period of time without any issues, you should read the instructions and all your needs will be fulfilled without fail.
Pros of the product
- Easy to use timer – you can set the timer as per your needs so that the temperature will be maintained for a specific period of time and cooking will be done in a most efficient manner. At the stipulated time, the cooker will switch on and the food will be prepared in a most efficient way.
- Energy efficient cooking – It is possible to prepare energy efficient cooking so that your needs will be fulfilled very easily. The 964 watt cooking facility provides you quick cooking opportunity. During the warm mode, the cooker will run at 34 watts. If you go for induction cooker, the wattage will be 1400.
- Quality construction – The Japanese product comes with high quality construction.
- Microprocessor controlled – The rice cooker comes with a microprocessor so that the cooking mode and timer functions will work precisely and there will not be any issues.
- Inner pan for heavy duty – The inner pan can be used to perform heavy duty without any issues.
Cons of the product
- Expensive – The product is expensive. However, you should understand the fact that Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker is a value for money product. It can fulfill your needs in a very efficient manner without our help.
- Bowl quality can be improved – The quality of the bowl can be improved so that it will become scratch resistant and long life can be achieved.
Should I Buy This Product?
Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker is a versatile cooker through which you will be able to prepare high quality rice in the shortest possible time. All your needs will be fulfilled when you go through the manufacturer’s instructions and prepare food in a systematic way. There will not be any issues when high quality food is prepared from the comforts of your home. You can get best customer support from the manufacturer so that the replacement can be done without any issues. You can check it out on Amazon.com and see the wonderful features it has.
If you would like to save time and effort, you can go for Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker. The price of the cooker is bit high. However, it has the capability to fulfill all your needs in a very efficient manner. There are number of brands, sizes and shapes. The microprocessor controlled Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker is different from other kinds of electric cookers that are available in the market. You can rely on this product so that white rice and brown rice can be prepared as per your convenience. There will not be any issues when you have access to some of the finest solutions from Micom 5.5 cup rice cooker.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!