Are you on a tight budget but still want a high quality pressure washer for your household needs? Try shopping around for electric pressure washers. These machines are amazingly light in weight, they operate silently and better yet clean out dirt and grime with a lot of efficiency. Their motors may not be as powerful as the 3000PSI gas machines, but they are built to handle the exact type jobs you have at your households. Read below for some of the best Sun Joe pressure washer reviews to help you get a glimpse on how these machines operate.
Most of these pressure washers are pollution free, easy to maintain and convenient to operate. Each of them is different in some ways to the other all the same, meaning you definitely need to be keen on noting the exact machine that will please you the most.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is a lightweight, sleek and portable pressure washer that could make a huge difference in how you clean your porch, driveway or patio. It comes with a very powerful motor to start with, and its lightweight and comfortable handle will make cleaning any surface feel effortless. Read below to see its main features and decide if it is the pressure washer that could solve all your cleaning problems.
- Powerful – The Sun Joe model features a powerful 14.5Amp 1800watt motor that provides pretty much the high power you need to eliminate tough stains and grease off your driveway. Together with its detergent selection dial and its handy gun and spray wand; you could focus the water precisely on areas that need thorough cleaning and achieve excellent results in a short while.
- Durable Design – The machine is sturdy and compact in nature as it is built to last for long. Most of its components are made out of tough plastic components also. However, you may want to be cautious while fitting the metal pipe to the plastic fittings, as excess cross-threading could break the plastic areas easily.
- Versatile – With its powerful motor and ease of use, the pressure washer could handle a variety of surfaces such as driveways, clear gutters or drainage pipes. And since it also allows you to choose the detergent to use on different surfaces, eliminating grime and tough stains in whichever surfaces around your compound also feel effortless.
- Quiet Operation – In spite of producing 2030PSI, the pressure washer operates very quietly.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3J69sMi” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe SPX3001 Pressure Washer
For a pretty affordable price, you could get the Sun Joe SPX3001 pressure washer in your home. The machine pretty much resembles the SPX3000 in design but fails to match the SPX3000 when it comes to its hose’s length. However, this pressure washer features an extra-large 1.2 liter detergent reservoir, plus it comes with 5 easy connect spray tips to help you handle almost any type of dirt and grime around your compound. However, here are is main features.
- Powerful 14.5Amp motor – The pressure washer features an impressively powerful motor that is capable of delivering 2030PSI of water pressure. With such power, you could do almost any kind of cleaning, including cleaning your RV, siding and trailers.
- Features 5 different spray tips – The machine features a 00, 150, 25 and 400 spray tips that are all easy to connect. Each of the cleaning tips also enhances cleaning different surfaces around your home. As such, you are able to clean even the narrow cracks around your compound or reach second floor windows.
- Total Stop System to Conserve water usage – The TSS system is a technology that efficiently help conserve water usage by shutting the pump off every time disengage the trigger. The technology also helps prolong your pump’s life since it does not have to run while you are not using the pressure washer.
- Lightweight and easy to use – Weighing 17.6 pounds only and featuring a great handle and two never flat wheels that aid with maneuverability, you can never get tired of cleaning your compound.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/34G1F90″ target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe SPX 1000 Pressure Washer
For someone looking for a small pressure washer that doesn’t cost much but can still get the job done, the Sun Joe SPX1000 is worth checking out. It is priced low to start with, but has high ratings and a 1400watt motor that could handle all the light duty pressure washing jobs you probably have at your home. To be specific, the SPX1000 delivers 1450PSI of cleaning power, which would handle cleaning decks, motorcycles, cars and cleaning decks. But to understand more about the machine, continue reading.
- Compact and Light Design – The Sun Joe model features a compact, rectangular shaped design and a suit case like handle to enable you pull it around your compound as you wish. It is also amazingly light, weighing 11.7 pounds only and comes with smoothly rolling wheels that make maneuvering around course surfaces feel effortless.
- Efficient – While it has a less powerful motor compared to the SPX3000 series machines; the SPX100 is very much effective at its work. With the 1450PSI it produces; you could do a lot of cleaning around your compound. It also delivers water at 14.5 GPM, which when delivered at the high pressures enhances your cleaning job.
- Adjustable Nozzle Tip – To help you use water optimally, and to enable clean different surfaces at the required pressures, the machine comes with a nozzle tip which you can adjust to increase water pressures in high traffic areas or lower the pressures in normal areas.
- Features the Total Stop System and an on/off switch – The TSS technology is especially important to anyone who is conscious with their water use, while the safety lock and a complete on/off switch also ensures you use the machine properly and not risk damaging its motor.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3GEKodJ” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe SPX2000
Given its price versus the quality of services it can provide, The Sun Joe SPX2000 deserves more respect than it gets. Being a Sun Joe model also makes it one of the high quality machines by design, and as such it probably only lags behind in power capabilities and the lack of several convenience features. Read below however and see why the machine ranks highly in multiple reviews.
- Powerful Motor – The pressure washer features a 12.5Amp motor that delivers 1740PSI worth of power. In addition, the Sun Joe model delivers water at an incredible rate of 1.59GPM, thus enabling you to eliminate grease, stains and any form of dirt from your cars, gutters, siding or windows in the fastest time possible.
- Compact and Light Design – Weighing 17.4 pounds only, and featuring the compact design Sun Joe pressure washers are known for, this machine makes cleaning enjoyable. With its comfortable handle also, and a pair of high quality plastic wheels, you can pull the machine around your compound easily and clean a wide area.
- Adjustable Nozzle tips for more effective cleaning – With its nozzle tips that you can adjust to zero degrees for high pressure cleaning or adjust to 45 degrees for gentle cleaning; you can conserve a lot of water but achieve efficient cleaning all the same.
- Features a 0.9 liter detergent tank for more efficient cleaning even when handling medium duty pressure washing jobs.
- Features the Total Stop System that helps conserve your pump and water when you disengage the trigger.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3rBkh2Q” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe SPX1500
The Sun Joe is built to loosen dirt from your car and patio, eliminate grease in your driveway and effective clean other surfaces around your compound fast. And to enable the effective cleaning, the high rated machine features 1740PSI worth of power, a 1500watt motor and a design that eliminates fatigue while you push it around your compound. Continue reading however to see the machine’s specific features and probably decide if it is worth your money. Sun Joe pressure washers reviews have listed the following desirable features
- Powerful Motor – Features a 12Amp motor that delivers 1740PSI for efficient cleaning in light and medium duty jobs. And together with its 1.59 GPM water delivery rate, the machine is able to demolish dirt completely, clean gentle surfaces fast and eliminate grime hidden in cracks or at the edges of your sidewalk effectively.
- Adjustable Wand with twist Nozzle tips – With its adjustable spray wand and nozzle tips, you work smart and effectively rather than work hard. And since it is also light and easy to push around, you are able to clean your fence or patio fast.
- Conveniently long hose and power cord – The pressure washer features a 33-inch extension wand, a 20 inch long high pressure hose and a 35 foot power cord. With such lengths, you could cover a very wide area of your compound. Again, the power cord is GFCI protected, while the hose and wand are made out of high quality plastic for long durability.
- Easy to use – The Sun Joe model is light and easy to use so that you do your cleaning jobs fast and effectively without feeling fatigue. With its compact design also, and the presence of the TSS technology, you can rely on the machine to operate for long with great consistency.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3szvD74″ target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe SPX2500
The Sun Joe SPX2500, with its 13Amp motor and light design, is one of the best deals out there. It is not expensive after all but promises to demolish every last bit of dirt from your patio, sidewalk, deck, gutter or boat. On the other hand, the pressure washer delivers 1885PSI worth of power, which is enough to perform almost any type of light to medium level jobs. But if you are looking more than just power, read below for the machine’s full details.
- Light and Compact – Measuring 15.7*14.1*29.7 and weighing 21.5 pounds, the Sun Joe model is one of the most easy to use machines out there. When you consider its design as well, the SPX2500 is compact, features a tall and comfortable hand and has two wheels that enable it to maneuver easily.
- Efficient – The pressure washer comes with 1885PSI worth of power, and the ability to deliver water at 1.59 GPM for the most effective cleaning. In addition, the high power it delivers means that you could clean a wide variety of surfaces around your compound with ease.
- Features the Total Stop System that helps conserve energy, water and prolong the machine’s pump.
- Features adjustable spray wand with a twist nozzle – This means therefore that you could adjust the water pressure delivered through the nozzle tips depending on the surfaces you are cleaning. This also helps use cleaning detergents and water more effectively.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/3oBT7Ho” target=”blank” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ rel=”nofollow”]Buy from Amazon[/su_button]
Sun Joe Pressure Washers Pros and Cons
- They are light and compact – Some Sun Joe pressure washers are as light as 11 pounds, thus making them easy to handle. In addition, they are compact and feature great handles and wheels that make them roll across different surfaces effectively.
- Feature Different Spray tips – There are times when choosing a spray type is important, but Sun Joe machines makes you work for selecting the spray tip even easier. It features about 5 different spray types; all of which help add efficiency while cleaning different surfaces.
- They have powerful motors – Sun Joe machines are known for their powerful and consistently good motors. This in turn translates to huge pressure of power delivered, and in the end contributes to cleaning efficiency.
- Features TSS Technology – The Total Stop system is a big deal when it comes to conserving energy, water or prolonging the machine’s pump. And the good thing, the technology is featured in almost every Sun Joe model.
- Feature conveniently long Power cords, hose and extension wand – Sun Joe models are convenient to anyone with an average home compound, thanks to the long power cords, extension wands or hose.
- Durable – The Sun Joe models are mainly made out of high quality plastic, and as such could last for many years.
- Affordable – Some of Joe’s pressure washer cost well below $100, while the top rated model will cost less than $300.
- Customers wish the pressure washers had a brass made adapter – However, some people claim to have received a brass made adapter after emailing Sun Joe’s customer’s support.
- Sun Joe’s assembling guides are not very detailed – However, the machines are easy to assemble and use even to someone with little background in handling pressure washers.
As you may have noted with the above Sun Joe pressure washer reviews, a machine’s PSI and ease of use are of more importance than the cost or wattage. The good thing however is that almost every Sun Joe machine reviewed above is built to effectively do the jobs you have at home with ease. The only big differences among the machines are the PSI they deliver, motor power and convenience features. With this in mind, we hope that you can go ahead and select the machine that best defines your expectations and budget limitations.