With the summer season fast approaching, more and more people are looking forward to spending more time with their family outdoors. May it be for a quick trip to the beach, a short trail over the mountains or simply lounging on your backyards, grilling never goes out of style. In fact, more people see grilling or barbecue outdoor more as a bonding activity on top of the usual health benefits of the grilled food.
With the onset of more barbecue parties, you need a sturdy charcoal grill to do all the work for you without the hassles of igniting the fire or constantly putting in charcoal. A good grill master should perfectly decide what method of cooking and product they should use. With the popularity of the charcoal grill producing better smoky flavor than the gas kind, one product that is hard to beat is a Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill.
But with more and more charcoal grills that are being used, what makes the Weber Performer Grill stand out from the rest?
Outdoor chef’s choice: Weber Performer Charcoal Grill
Grill masters looking for a hassle-free charcoal grill experience always looks into the Weber brand. And one of its flagship products, the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill, never fails to impress even the most discerning outdoor chef. This charcoal grill comes in with the latest Touch and Go ignition system. This enables the user the capacity to fire-up the grill without the fuss of using a lighter fluid or even newspapers. This ignites the grill with the touch of the buttons.
Product Feature and Specifications:
- Attached worktable: This organizational feature enables the user to prepare the food near the grill and cook it instantly. This way, it is easier to cook appetizers on the grill, beef baby back ribs and chicken appetizers.
- Measures by 50 ¼ by 28 ½ inches when fully assembled complete with a 22 ½ inch cooking surface: With plenty of cooking space, this charcoal grill can help any grill master whip up a barbecue party enough to feed many people. This enables the grill master to cook up steaks, hamburgers or even catering menu without resulting to grilling in batches.
- Comes in with the Weber One Touch Cleaning System: This patented Weber technology allows users to easily clean up the ashes without getting their hands dirty. This system also allows cleaning meat juices and even messy salmon marinades swiftly. It comes in with a removable black ash catcher that stores ashes.
- Three Built-in hooks for grill equipments: This feature is perfect for holding on to your grill equipments such as forks, spatulas, tongs and other big equipments
- Made-up of durable materials for easier rolling and storage: Comes in with a heavy-duty steel frame cart perfect for constant rolling, porcelain-enameled kettle and lid and crack-proof all weather wheels. Other notable charcoal grill parts include heavy-duty hinged crates, rust free aluminum vents for the airflow and a tuck-away holder for the lid and windscreen for lighting.
With all these amazing features, there are more to the Weber Performance grill than what meets the eye:
- Comes in with a charcoal and marinade storage: Perfect for dry storage of up to 20 pounds of charcoal within reach. The marinade storage is also perfect for holding on to sauces and marinades while you cook.
- Product warranties and cookbooks: All Weber performance items especially the One-Touch cleaning system comes in with a 10-year product warranty. The regulator, hose, test valve and burner assembly, has a 3-year guarantee while charcoal baskets and cooking grates has a one year warranty. It also comes in with a cookbook filled will grilling ideas, from chicken hors d oeveures to vegetable appetizers.
- Touch-N-Go Ignition System: This all-purpose charcoal grill allows easier grill-up without the hassles of using messy lighter fluids. With just a touch of a button, the ignition system uses liquid propane in making the coals white-hot perfect for grilling.
- Dual-purpose Thermometer: Equipped with a lid thermometer to monitor the temperature of the grill while cooking.
- Assembly Time: One of the downsides of this charcoal grill is the assembly time. It normally takes nearly an hour because of some unclear directions.
- Comes in with a propane tank: In lieu of the lighter fluid, you may need to supply other items other than charcoal. Though you may find it difficult to look for a tank refill, the tank is only emptied at least twice within six years of usage.
Currently, the grill is sold while Amazon.com offers free shipping giving Amazon Weber grill buyers a $133 discount! This product is worth buying because of its durability and usability. With its amazing product features, it is certainly built to last and you won’t be finding a replacement for it anytime soon. The Weber 1421001 Performer Charcoal Grill is easy and fun to use perfect for those people who often holds bar b que grills and are whipping up a storm with the patties and steaks. This grilling machine can even convert non-fans of traditional charcoal grilling because of its power cooking.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!