Are you looking for a lawnmower that will enable you to do landscaping like a pro? With so many options available on the market, it might prove difficult to select the machine that is most appropriate for your specific needs.
The Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawnmower might be exactly what you are looking for.
Here’s everything you need to know about its main characteristics and the best features that set this lawnmower apart from other models.
Does It Really Work?
The Bosch Rotak with its 32-centimetre cutting width is a lawnmower designed for small to medium sized gardens. The 1200-watt Bosch Powerdrive motor of the machine is especially effective for long grass during its growth in the beginning of the season.
The machine comes with adjustable cutting heights that go from 20 to 60 millimetres. The Rotak 34r lawnmower runs at 3600 rmp and is one of the lightest and fastest models that Bosch has developed.
This mower has inset front wheels, rear roller and grass combs that can cut grass close to the edge of the lawn without leaving uncut strips behind. The rear roller also offers stability around the lawn edges.
When it comes to dimensions and mobility, Bosch Rotak 34R weighs 6.8 kilograms, including an integrated handle. The grass box holds 32 litres and the cord of the device is long 10 metres. These dimensions make the lawnmower rather easy to move around.
This Bosch lawnmower does precisely what it has been designed for. Wondering about its top advantages? Here’s a list containing the most distinguishable ones.
- Effective: according to consumer reviews, the Rotak 34R makes it easy for everyone to maintain a pristine lawn. Users reported that the motor speed remains constant during mowing and the machine cuts easily while it collects a lot of grass.
- Very Easy to Manoeuvre: this lawnmower is extremely good at manoeuvring and ensures that the lawn is mowed smoothly even at the most inaccessible places. This feature makes the Bosch Rotak lawnmower perfect for uneven lawns and for mowing around flower beds, paths and walls.
- Compact: with its light structure, small size and ergonomically designed comfortable handles, this guarantees easy usage and can be moved around and stored in even the smallest of garden sheds or garages.
- Robust: This lawnmower is well-built and robust. According to consumers, the machine is reliable because it will continue delivering impeccable functioning for multiple summer seasons.
- Easy to Assemble: The Rotak 34r lawnmower is easy to assemble, even if you don’t have prior experience with such machines. Buyers were also satisfied with the setup instructions that arrived together with the product.
Though it’s a reliable piece of garden equipment, this Bosch lawnmower does have a number of shortcomings, as mentioned by reviewers.
- Badly Positioned Electrical Cord: the electrical cord is inconveniently positioned, which may cause some inconvenience while you’re mowing the lawn.
- Wet Grass Can Cause Problems: users who have mossy gardens and those who tried to mow wet grass reported that Bosch Rotak 34 can clog in such cases. It was not difficult to unclog the machine but the users had to wait until the grass became dry to get best results.
- The Engine Produces a Slight Rattle: the machine’s motor makes a light noise, which might prove unpleasant to people who are used to extremely quiet mowing.
Bosch is a well-known name in the world of garden equipment and this lawnmower model fails to disappoint. The Bosch Rotak 34r lawnmower is lightweight, yet powerful and fully-functional. It can be used on different surfaces and it’s robust enough to remain in good condition for years to come. Overall, the Bosch Rotak is a great piece that every household can make wonderful use of. There are a number of different models in the Bosch lawnmower range so it’s a good idea to take a look at these before deciding to buy.
- Related post: Qualcast Electric Lawn mower 1000w Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!