Do you want to obtain whiter teeth just in two weeks? Do you want to be brushing your teeth with an award winning and dentist’s recommended toothbrush? If the answer to the above questions is yes, Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 is a product that will meet your requirements.
This toothbrush has Sonicare dynamic action, which comfortably and efficiently gets to all hard-to-reach parts of the teeth including between your teeth and the back of the teeth. Powered with a long lasting rechargeable battery and has two minute Quadpacer to enable you not to over brush your teeth.
The charger comes with a 2-pin UK plug. It offers three cleaning modes. Read on to know more about this rechargeable toothbrush.
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 Description and Features
Philips Sonicare HX6731/02 is an option for any person that wants to enhance their overall oral health. Which can affect the general health if neglected. This brush created with Sonic patented technologies, proven to clean and whiten the teeth just within two weeks. The handle of this unit is easy and comfortable to clean and brush your teeth. This is because of the perfect grip it offers users. The handle will fit any hand. Whether you have large or small palm, you will definitely be able to hold the handle of this toothbrush.
The product features a well design toothbrush cleaning head, which comes with 3D cleaning action. Whether your teeth are stained and de-coloured by tea, tobacco, coffee, medication or any other edibles, with the 3D action of this toothbrush head, you will be able to eliminate any unwanted material and residues from your teeth leaving them whiter and healthier. The 3D cleaning action is able to eliminate two times plague more than the conventional toothbrush. The toothbrush head features contoured bristles that maintain direct contact with the teeth during cleaning.
They move at a very high velocity in order to be able to break up and eliminate plague on the teeth. The bristles are safe and easy on the teeth and gum. The toothbrush head angled so that the bristles will be able to get to hard to reach areas including the back of the teeth. With this, you will be able to clean sensitive teeth. The brush head is able to make 31,000 strokes per minute.
Philips Sonicare HX6731 offers three cleaning modes, the standard clean mode for impressive teeth cleaning, clean and white mode for focusing on the visible front teeth using 30 seconds more after the initial 2 minutes of the clean mode, and sensitive mode for cleaning of sensitive teeth and gums. With these three modes, this product takes care of every cleaning needs.
The product comes with Smartimer, which ensures that you stick to two minutes recommended brushing time.
Philips Sonicare HX6731 comes with a lithium ion rechargeable battery, which lasts for two minute per brush for 20 times.
Summary of the Features
This product occupies the fourth position in a comparison chart of eight products. However, it does not boost of all the features available in Sonicare models, the features it comes with are enough for the brush to deliver enhanced cleaning results. It features contoured toothbrush heads with angled bristles. It has Smartimer, lithium ion rechargeable battery, three cleaning modes, hard travel case and 2-pin UK plug.
Philips Sonicare HX6731 Performance
What I like about the Philips Sonicare HX6731
- Philips Sonicare HX6731 as noted by a customer on Amazon cleans very well and yet it is not abrasive or harsh on the teeth. It gently removes all unwanted material from your teeth leaving them whiter and cleaner than they were before.
- The product comes with a Smartimer, which switches off the unit after two minutes of brushing. However, it does not just switch itself off abruptly. It will beep every 30 seconds so that you will know when to start cleaning the next quadrant of your mouth. In this way, you will be able to clean your entire teeth within the stipulated two minutes.
- Philips Sonicare HX6731 offers three cleaning modes to take care of every cleaning needs. Even though there are some products that offer more than three cleaning needs, the extra ones you may not need. This product has the three basic ones, which will definitely meet your cleaning needs.
- It comes with a two year guarantee.
- As noted by a customer, it comes with clear and easy-to-follow instructions, which you should read first before you start making use of your toothbrush.
- It is safe to use this product on veneered teeth, braces or teeth with implant materials and sensitive teeth.
- The charger is not bulky or too big. This will make it easy for you to travel with the toothbrush. Besides, the cord wraps easily around the charger for easy packing and carriage. It also does not occupy any space.
What I dislike about the Philips Sonicare HX6731
- It is expensive and thus many people may not be able to afford it.
- A customer was not happy with the charging time of this product. According to him, the unit takes a whole lot of time in order to charge.
Summary of the Review
Philips Sonicare HX6731 is a suitable option for any person that wants to obtain whiter teeth and healthier gum. It comes with the necessary features you need to clean your teeth. The angled toothbrush heads and its contoured bristles are tough on stain but gentle on the teeth. You will get value for your money if you buy this toothbrush. However, it is not an ideal toothbrush and may have some imperfections. You can check out the Philips Sonicare HX6731 at Amazon.
- Brand: Philips
- Type of toothbrush: rechargeable toothbrush
- Power source: battery
- Battery type: lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery runtime: 20 brushing times of 2 minutes per brush time
- Charge time: 12 hours or overnight charge
- Charge plug type: 2 pin UK plug
- Hard travel case: yes
- Brush head type: ProResults standard brush head
- Related post: Braun Oral-B Advance Power Toothbrush Review
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!