The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9332/05 is among the best toothbrushes on the market. With an immense amount of power and a set of rich features, this is one of the top models in the industry.
The aesthetically pleasing design is also quite modern and sleek. Whether a person is traveling or wants to ensure that they have an after-dentist level of hygiene, the DiamondClean will be the optimal choice.
I’m really impressed, both with the Philips Sonicare HX9332/05’s obvious quality as well as its operation. This is, without question, the most modern and elegantly designed electric toothbrush on the market today, and I can only compare holding it to the feeling you get when you hold an Apple product.
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Healther gums in only 2 weeks
- Whitens teeth in just 1 week
- Patented sonice technology drives fluid to stimulate gums
- Dual charging system includes charger glass and usb charging travel case
The HX9332/05 rechargeable power toothbrush offers Sonicare’s best plaque removal and whitening system, featuring patented Sonic technology and brush heads with diamond-shaped bristles that gently brush away plaque. Five cleaning modes provide a custom cleaning experience, and the Smartimer and Quadpacer ensure you brush adequately and evenly.
Cleaning power is the foundation of a great brush. With this model, users are ensured that they will remove 100 percent more plaque from those hard to reach places that manual toothbrushes continually miss.The power of over 31,000 strokes per minute results in massive stain removal and healthier gums within just 2 weeks.
5 Cleaning Modes
Some people have sensitive teeth, while others can brush as hard as they want and never experience pain. Five cleaning modes ensure that you, the user, can take complete control over your dental hygiene and do so with the literal flip of a switch. These modes include:
- Clean – This is the generic cleaning mode that lasts 2 minutes and provides a thorough cleaning.
- White – The white mode is specifically designed to lift stains and produce a whiter smile.
- Polish – Have a big date? The polish mode allows users to whiten their teeth and polish it to a pleasant shine at the same time.
- Gum Care – Utilizing the Gum Care mode will produce better gum health and overall hygiene. These cycles last 3 minutes, but are worth the wait.
- Sensitive – When brushing produces pain or bleeding, sensitive mode will need to be used. This mode ensures a person has a gentle cleaning that is still thorough.
Sonicare technology ensures that a person’s teeth are always clean and plaque-free. While the logistics do not matter, this technology is supposed to move fluid so that the gums are extra clean and healthy.
This is the force behind Sonicare and is the reason that this toothbrush improves gum health so greatly. Those with gingivitis will find this to be particularly helpful as it is a fast way to ensure that your gums are always in pristine health.
Great for Travel
The complete package comes with a charging glass and a USB charging travel case. This makes the DiamondClean ideal for those that are always on the go. Business professionals will also love the immense usage they can get out of a single battery charge.
Up to 3 weeks or 42 brushes can be had with a single charging. Simply charge the brush before a trip and use it for up to 14 days at the recommended 3 day brushing cycles.
Great for All Ages
This brush is easy to use and is recommended for all ages. From the age of 4 up, a person will be able to ensure that their teeth are always clean. The general clean mode is recommended and the bristles are gentle enough for young kids to use without feeling discomfort or pain.
While not a major feature, this great product comes in two colors, black and white, and is very aesthetically pleasing. This is ideal for the fashion conscious buyer that wants their accessories to look just as good as they do.
- It is perfect for travel and looks great so worth the investment.
- The two-year limited warranty is reassuring should you encounter any problems.
- The charging glass and USB technologies are advantageous;
- The toothbrush is meticulously well styled, with a sleek all-white handle which has been ergonomically designed and maintains a nice grip to it.
- The biggest plus of it is the superior dental care that it promises.
- No vent holes in the travel case, made worse by its form-fitting plastic interior. So if you pack the brush head while damp–which often happens when traveling-
The Sonicare DiamondClean HX9332/05 is ideal for every user and will ensure a person has a white smileand the utmost dental hygiene. The numerous cleaning modes offered coupled with Sonicare technology are the backbone of this product and will keep a person’s teeth clean at all times. For the dental conscious user, this is one of the top electric toothbrushes on the market.
Overall, It works great and I like the different options you are able to select by just pushing the button. it offers along with the 30 second intervals. The travel charge case is also great. If you are tired of going through the manual process of cleaning your teeth this brush is for you. Squeaky clean!
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!