The Rachael Ray Cookware Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Set is as attractive as it is effective. These pots and pans made of hard-anodized aluminum each have a stainless steel handle with neon orange hand grips made from silicon. This is not surprising, as Racheal Ray Cookware tends to feature her favorite color as often as possible. The pans in this set are scratch resistant, and they heat quickly and evenly. They are also oven safe to temperatures of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making them very versatile for everyday cooking. The entire cookware set is coated with a non-stick surface, and is protected by a lifetime limited warranty.
Rachael Ray Cookware Features
- This Racheal Ray Cookware set includes 2 sauce pans, a stock pot, a covered sauté pan, and two French skillets.
- Every piece in this set is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and is coated with a patented nonstick finish.
- The pots and pans all have a soft silicon grip that is bright orange. These handles are safe to be put into the oven up to temperatures of 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sauce pans, stock pot, and sauté pan have durable glass lids that allow the cook to monitor cooking without lifting the lid and releasing the heat.
- As with all nonstick cookware, hand washing is recommended. This set should not be put into the dishwasher, as that may void the limited lifetime warranty.
Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews
This Racheal Ray Cookware set is about as popular as the television cooking show that bears her name. Over 75% of all on line reviewers gave this product the highest possible rating of five stars. While there are some negative reviews, as with any product, they are overwhelmingly outnumbered by the positive reviews, indicating that this cookware set is extremely popular and reliable.
Negative reviews point out two possible flaws with this product. Some customers had trouble with the non-stick coating wearing off. This is a typical complaint, and is usually reserved for those who do not heed the warnings and wash the pans in the dishwasher. One comment indicated that a call to the company that makes Rachel Ray Cookware resulted in the delivery of a new pan, without having to send the old one back. Also, these pans are lightweight, but this is to be expected as this is the lower end of the Racheal Ray Cookware line.
As the number of positive reviews indicates, most people who bought this cookware would disagree with the negative reviews. In reading the positive reviews, the cookware set performs as advertised. The pans are durable, easy to hand wash, and can withstand moving from the stove to the oven. Many reviewers described this set as the best they have ever owned.
With such a high overall customer rating of 4 ½ stars, and outstanding customer service, the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set is highly recommended. It is never a good idea to place nonstick cookware into a dishwasher. This Racheal Ray Cookware set, if properly cared for, will provide you with years of convenient and carefree cooking.