Montague navigator pavement bike is a folding bicycle made especially to serves the city commuters’ mobile needs. Montague has long been known as a folding bicycle producer that specialize themselves in creating commuter bicycle that’ll fit perfectly inside a train, bus, or any other public transportation. They also made their bicycle has a certain feature to ease the usage when being used on smooth pavement way.
Montague navigator pavement bike was made in an antique and conventional design. The design is something you can found in old school bicycle. This innovation probably resulted from increased interest recently in classic and vintage influence, and Montague got the idea to mix modern lifestyle instrument, which is a folding bike, and release it with classical design.
Obviously if you’re not a big fan of classic design, you won’t fall for this bicycle. Montague has created many types of folding bicycle or city bicycle with a wide range of design and you can choose any brand that you like. But for each design, they are made under the same feature that’ll accommodate the comfort of urban user.
Montague Navigator Pavement Bike positive points:
- Completed with fenders and a rear rack, so this Montague navigator pavement bike could be used in any weather, rain or shine. Even if you have to use it in a rainy weather, don’t be afraid to keep speeding up because your vehicle would still have the grip to keep its balance and not slipped.
- The Montague navigator pavement bike also has an advanced technology in folding, which is a FLIX system, makes folding faster and easier so you’ll save more time during your tight schedule. In most Montague navigator pavement review, also mentioned that the bicycle also have the 27 speed level technology. So even though this is a commuter bicycle, you’ll feel like you’re riding a road bicycle.
- Another point from the Montague navigator pavement bike is the handle that’s adjustable. This feature allows you to relax your muscle when you’re riding for too long and wanted to spare some position. The unique octagonal post design allows you to adjust the handlebar height so this bicycle could be used by anyone, even your teenage kids.
Montague Navigator Pavement Bike negative points:
- Some declining point from this Montague navigator pavement bike is the Montague navigator pavement bike price. Being sold at $899, this simple bicycle is relatively more expensive compared to other folding bicycle brand with similar feature.
- There are not much Montague navigator pavement bike can offer. While most well-known folding bicycle has a button to do an automatic folding, we’ll still have to fold this bicycle manually. Being non-slipped and full grip, this bicycle only comes in two variant of colors, with no much difference. Available in black and midnight blue, you can barely find the difference at a glance. Its design selection doesn’t seem to attract much attention either, because not everyone is a fan of a classical design.
Maybe it would be better if the manufacturer revise the design of this bicycle so it can be more suitable with today modern design. And since this type of folding bicycle has been many urban citizens’ choice, it would be better if the color range is broader, with brighter color included. Therefore it will attract younger customers who also commute using bicycle. When it comes to choosing a folding bicycle to commute within the city, you can consider purchasing Montague navigator pavement bike.
Incoming search terms:
- montague navigator review
- montague navigator folding bike review
- dahon speed p8 obsidian
- montague navigator
- montague navigator bike review
- montague vs dahon
- montage navigator reviews
- montague fit
- montague navigator reviews