Are you looking for a low maintenance showerhead that is ridiculously easy to clean? Do you also want some variety in your showering experience so you can get a massage on bad days, but a full flooding shower on other days? If you want variety and ease of use, then you’re going to want to look at this Waterpik Elements 5 mode showerhead. It looks great, feels great, and most importantly, costs less than $20 on sites like Amazon.
The Features of the Waterpik Elements 5-Mode Showerhead
The primary feature that we really liked with this showerhead was how easy it was to clean. You don’t have to hold a cup of cleaner up by the showerhead to soak out the nozzles from hard water buildup. You simply squeeze the small silicone nipples that protect the water jets and you’ll clear the showerhead of any clogging. Not bad for a value priced showerhead!
There are also these features to consider:
- no assembly is required for this showerhead, making the installation of it incredibly easy and sometimes even tool free;
- a variety of settings is incorporated with this showerhead, giving you the perfect shower each and every day; and
- you’ll get a durable performance out of this unit even though it fits into the value-priced category.
The Advantages of the Waterpik Elements 5-Mode Showerhead
Outside of the price, the primary advantage we saw with this unit is that it includes Waterpik’s OptiFlow technology, even though it is in the value category. OptiFlow helps provide you with better overall PSI output from your shower, meaning you won’t have to modify the showerhead to get a good shower. This helps you save water over older, more traditional models.
These other advantages are also worth considering:
- the chrome finish on this showerhead helps to make it mildew and corrosion resistant;
- it helps to increase the water flow for homes that already have very low water pressures; and
- it will provide you with a consistent showering experience each and every time.
The one disadvantage we saw with this showerhead was in its settings. The mist setting in particular makes the shower become more of a sauna experience than an actual shower. That setting likely has good uses, of course, but if your primary needs is for a shower, not all of the settings seem to provide that great experience.
Considering the price and the consistency you get with this showerhead, the Waterpik Elements 5-mode showerhead is a value buy that you should strongly consider. It’s easy to clean and maintain, provides a strong water flow, and will help you enjoy your showers every day with very little hassle
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!