Are you looking for a rainfall showerhead that will still look stylish in your bathroom? Do want a full body coverage with that rainfall shower that is gentle like natural rain? If you’re tired of having a shower that stings you with needles of water, then the Pfister Marielle Raincan showerhead could be the right one for you. Priced for less than $60 on sites like Amazon, you’ll find that this showerhead has the ability to deliver a consistent, quality shower for a long time!
The Features of the Pfister Marielle Raincan Showerhead
The primary feature we noticed with this showerhead was the fact that is was made of brass. Unlike other showerheads that are made of plastic or stainless steel and then finished with a brass or bronzing agent, this Pfister showerhead has a foundation of brass with a finish of brushed nickel to help resist that greenish corrosion that brass fixtures can sometimes get.
These other features may also be worth considering:
- fast and easy to install, you’ll immediately upgrade your bathroom both aesthetically and with an improved shower experience;
- a six inch spray face helps to provide a full body rainfall experience that competitive showerheads just can’t provide; and
- a shower arm is included with your purchase just in case your existing fixtures aren’t complimentary enough for this showerhead.
The Advantages of the Pfister Marielle Raincan Showerhead
The primary advantage we noticed with this unique showerhead was the optimized flow rate that was built into it. So many showerheads, especially rainfall showerheads, leave you desiring more with modern flow restriction technology. With this Pfister model, you won’t be tempted to drill out or remove the flow restrictor because you’ll get the right water pressure for every shower!
You may also notice these advantages with this showerhead:
- a limited lifetime warranty helps to protect your minimal investment into this showerhead in case there is a problem with the manufacturing of it;
- the high arc spout of this showerhead will give your bathroom a classical appearance; and
- the showerhead has easy-to-clean rubber nozzles that will help you remove scale and mineral buildup.
Some users may see that this showerhead doesn’t give a true rainfall affect and to some extent that is true. There is just a slight angle to the showerhead that won’t give you a full vertical experience. On the other hand, that slight angle allows for easier use and a better experience with getting shampoo out of your hair.
Overall this is a fantastic showerhead for those who want a good rainfall type of shower each day. It may not come with a lot of different spray features, but that allows it to do one thing quite well: provide you with a consistent shower.
Mike Nikko is a blogger with over 15 years of experience. I will bring you the best product reviews and other useful life experiences, tips to increase height, tips to improve health… If you have any questions, feel free to ask Mike Nikko!